Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Soap Scraps!

Soap Scraps added online!





On many batches of soaps I make I end up with a certain amount of soap scraps. These odds and ends of soap end up piling up in a big box.


When the box becomes full, I chop the soap up into smaller pieces.



Then I package the scraps, by weight, into paper bags. Each bag contain 1lb soap scraps.



I like to use up the soap scraps by putting them into our Leafa nylon soap mitts.




The Leafa has pockets that I can put a few of my scraps into.




With just a small amount of soap scraps I can wet down my Leafa and easily get a great lather.

When I'm done I rinse and hang my Leafa, still containing the soap scraps, in the shower to dry. And that's it. It ready for use next time I shower. I add new soap scraps as needed.