Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update and New Bath and Body Gel coming soon!

I was all excited this past month of June to introduce a new goat milk product. Unfortunately, (big sigh) it's not yet ready. So what was this mystery product I was so excited about? Goat Milk Bath & Shower Gel that we are still (ever so slowly) working on. But wait! There is still some good news. Though not made with goat milk we are getting ready to introduce our new Bath & Shower Gel which is a wonderful alternative for those that love our scents but don't use bar soap. This gentle and moisturizing cleansing gel makes oodles of silky soft, creamy lather. And trust me when I say that a little bit goes a long way. Seriously, I used 1/2 teaspoon ( yes I measured) on one of those nylon poufs and I had more lather than I new what to do with! Now, I'm still doing some final fragrance testing, and putting the finishing touches on the packaging, but we hope to have this wonderful product available within the next two weeks. We'll keep you updated!