Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New "Limited Edition" Soaps!

Just for fun I've created two new "limited edition" soaps. Okay, actually I was making one of my regular batches of soaps and screwed up by forgetting to add the white coloring to the raw soap base. Once I realized my mistake it was too late and I had 16lbs of cooked soap I needed to quickly figure out what to do with. With some quick scent blending and creative coloring these two delicious soaps are the results.


Introducing;

Tickled Pink
A blend of sugared raspberries and bubbly champagne. Fun and berry bubbly!



And
Orange You Happy?
With notes of juicy orange, golden honey, candied fruits, lemon peel and patchouli, this sunny, orange fragrance is the perfect remedy for the chilly, wet and dreary days of spring we are currently experiencing here in the Northwest. And a special note to you patchouli haters, and I know you are out there. I only used a smidgen of patchouli ( I swear.) So don't let the name patchouli sway you from trying this yummy blend.

And as a special treat for our online customers, during the month of April, these soaps which are regularly priced $6.95 will be available at $5.00 each!