Thursday, April 1, 2010

Removing Candle Melts from Packaging

I want my blog to be a place where you can get the nitty-gritty information on our products, so with that in mind let me show you how I remove our candle melts from the clamshells packaging.

Some of our candle melts are easily removed by gently pressing on the bottom of the packaging as shown in the two pictures below.

**************************************************************************************

However, some of our fragrances make the wax a little stickier, but using my method, pictured below, even those are easily to removed from the clam shell.
First I open the lid.

Next I bend the package back along the crevices of the clamshell like pictured below.
Bend 1

Bend 2

Bend 3


Now the candle melt has cracks in the wax that look like this


And now, by pressing gently on the back of the package, I easily remove the wax 1 square at a time.