Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Candle Melt Scents!



English Lemon Curd: The traditional British spread made with fresh squeezed lemons, fresh grated lemon zest, whole eggs, pure cane sugar, and farm fresh butter, cooked to a creamy, thick perfection. A wonderful blend of tart and sweet with lots of lemony goodness! * I've tested many, many, lemon scents and found them to be either too similar to that of a kitchen cleaner, or fading miserably after 2-3 hours in the warmer. I'm pleased to say this does neither and it is truly a delectable lemon fragrance.




Garden Zucchini Bread: Sweet zucchini bread with notes of vanilla, lemon zest, cinnamon and nutmeg. Sliced, warm from the oven, and ready for butter! *I don't think I've smelled a candle melt that makes my mouth water like this one. I, and the rest of my family, think this smells exactly like zucchini bread!




Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Thick, chewy, and warm from the oven. Made with oodles of whole rolled oats, moist sweet raisins, sweetened with light brown sugar, and spiced with cinnamon and cloves. Truly the best of the best! * Ohhh, talk about comfort fragrance, this is it!
Hot Butter Rum: A popular winter drink since the colonial times, this dark rum infused with brown sugar, creamy butter, vanilla extract and spicy cloves. A rich and classic rum aroma.
* The authentic rum notes gives this fragrance depth and richness. It's also unique in that it's a sweet fragrance (though not overly) that is neither fruit, floral or bakery based.





NEW! - French Vanilla: Finding a good french vanilla has taken me many months of trying numerous samples, and finally after finding one that measures up to our standards, it gets discontinued by the supplier:( Back to the drawing board. But the good news is I found one that is even better than the original. This new French Vanilla is a little stronger, lasts longer, and has a richer vanilla fragrance.


* Denotes my personal notes on each fragrance.